|If youve ever bought, owned or sold a home - or are about
to - you know how exciting and daunting it can be. Buying, Owning and
Selling a Home in Canada, completely revised and updated, tells you
absolutely everything you need to know about the joys and headaches of owning a
Note: First edition was titled The Complete Guide to
Buying, Owning and Selling a Home in Canada.
- Complete one-volume reference for every stage of owning a
- Covers shopping for a mortgage; negotiating your agreement of
purchase and sale; signing contracts with renovators, movers and others;
understanding those impenetrable insurance policies; dealing with problem
neighbours; and much more.
- Your "operating manual" for legal issues as well as the
everyday problems of home ownership.
- Written in plain English thats easy to understand.
- Includes helpful, practical checklists and forms.
- Tells you what you need to know to prevent and solve many
problems on your own.
- What you need to ask lawyers and other professionals.
- Completely revised and updated including: how to look for a
home on the Internet and how you can use your home to save, or get more
- Expanded information on such topics as: condominium
ownership, making offers on a home, and homeowners insurance, to name
just a few.