| The Guide to Professional
Programs in Canada contains valuable information about all post-secondary
professional programs in Canada, from Architecture to Veterinary Medicine. This
must-have resource will save you time and money in preparing for your
professional education. Ideally suited for students, libraries, and career
counsellors at secondary schools, colleges, and universities!
valuable book provides answers to the following questions on professional
programs in Canada:
Professional programs included in this Guide:
- What prerequisites do I need to apply?
- What is the deadline to apply?
- How many applicants are accepted?
- How much will it cost?
- Business Administration
- Health Services Administration
- Industrial Relations
- Library & Information Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Speech Language Pathology
- Teacher Eduaction
- Veterinary Medicine