| The main purpose of this publication is to present information
in a convenient form on radio communications and radio navigational aids
services provided in Canada by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans. Also
included are radio facilities of other government agencies which contribute to
the safety of ships in Canadian waters.
New editions are published in April each year.
- Foreword (includes Advance Notices, Legend, Frequencies
listing and MCTS telephone and address information)
- Pacific Coast, Western Arctic and the Athabasca-Mackenzie
- Vessel Traffic Services Marine Information
- Descriptions of various services available, plus
- Environment Canada's services
- Loran C Navigation System