|New in this edition:
About the author: Natasha Menon, LL.B, LL.M is the editor of CCH
Canadian Limited's Goods & Services Tax Reporter and leads the Commodity
tax editorial team at CCH. She has practiced tax law with two Toronto firms,
with emphasis on income tax and GST litigation. Ms. Menon also has experience
in tax planning for corporations, individuals, and trusts and estates (relating
to income tax, GST and provincial taxes).
- Discussion of the GST/HST rate reduction, and revised material
throughout to reflect new rate
- Expanded section on voluntary disclosures and other
administration and enforcement issues
- Updates on the "standardized accounting" initiatives relating
to penalties, interest and other matters
- More coverage of e-commerce issues
- More coverage of e-commerce issues.
Written by Natasha Menon.
Published by CCH Canadian Ltd., 2006.