|Part Two, Where to Walk, Hike and Backpack in Canada, is organized
from west to east. Each province and territory is covered in a separate chapter
From sea to sea to sea (yes, there are even walks north of the
Arctic Circle), The Complete Guide to Walking in Canada will guide the
reader down paths that provide gentle respite and lead to some of the most
spectacular scenery in the world.
- A detailed map
- Walks (nature trails plus short walks of up to two hours)
- Hikes (trails that take from several hours to a full day)
- Backpacking routes (overnight and longer trips)
- Length of the trails; topography
- Wildlife; plant life
- Sources of further information, including websites and e-mail
Written by Elliott Katz. Published by
Firefly Books Ltd., 2001.