Canada Among Nations 2000: Vanishing
|Canada Among Nations 2000: Vanishing Borders takes stock
of Canada's evolving relationship with its most important hemispheric partner,
the United States, as well as Canada's relationships with other countries in
the Western Hemisphere. Topics covered include:
Canada Among Nations provides an annual review of Canadian foreign
policy. Various contributors examine Canada's performance on the international
scene and contemplate future challenges.
- The future of Canada-US trade, investment, fiscal, and monetary linkages;
and historical lessons from the past
- Canada's relationships with other other countries in the Western Hemisphere
- How these relationships are affected by the new economic, technological,
and political realities and how these new realities affect Canada's domestic
and foreign policies
- Canada's multilateral security commitments in NATO and the UN
- The future of the next found of the World Trade Organization
Edited by Maureen Appel Molot and Fen Osler Hampson.
Published by Oxford University Press, 2000.
Questions about this product? Please e-mail us.
|Price and availability subject to change.
Shipping and applicable taxes extra.
Last modified: July 17, 2000
Publications Inc., 1998, 1999, 2000